DRI Dividends: We know your membership is an investment and that’s why DRI pays you dividends!
Effective January 2017, we are pleased to introduce the DRI Dividends program which enables you to earn points and rewards for using your member benefits! Attend a meeting, recruit a member, write an article, be a speaker, join a Substantive Law Committee and earn rewards!
Get engaged, get recognized, and get rewarded.
- Who is eligible? All active DRI members
- When does the program start? January 1, 2017
- Can I get points for past activities? DRI Dividend points not awarded retroactively for membership activities prior to January 1, 2017
- Are points cumulative year after year? Yes
- Can I share or transfer points? Points may not be transferred to another member
- How can I track my activity? You can view your activity on your member dashboard
- Who can I contact with questions or want more information? Please contact Customer Service
- How do I redeem points? Please call Customer Service (312-795-1101) to redeem points
- When can I redeem points? Once you have accrued enough points to redeem towards a reward you can contact Customer Service at any time to redeem
- Are there any limits to the amount of points I can earn? Certain activities have a maximum limit, but cumulatively there are no limits to the amount of points you can earn in any given time-frame
- I completed a points-eligible activity but haven't received my points yet. What gives? Different activities are logged in your account at different times. Some may be instantaneous while others may take a few months to appear. Additionally, points for certain activities may be awarded on an annual, biannual or quarterly basis
- Click here for Terms and Conditions