1. DRI may add, modify or delete DRI Dividends terms or conditions with or without notice, and may terminate the program at any time.
2. Members may not transfer points to another member.
3. Members may not combine points with points belonging to another member.
4. Members may not sell or barter points or redeem points for cash.
5. DRI Dividends points in a member's account do not constitute property of the Member. Points have no inherent value, are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit. Points must be presented by the member for redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. DRI may modify the points listed in your program account based on changes or cancellation of member activity.
7. Members can review all of the activity on their Member Dashboard.
8. DRI may terminate the DRI Dividends program at any time without prior notice.
9. DRI Dividends points are not awarded retroactively for membership activities prior to January 1, 2017.
10. DRI at its discretion retains the right to cancel some or all DRI Dividends points, or other rewards accrued due abuse or fraud involving the point’s accrual program.
- DRI may, in its sole discretion, revoke your membership and points pending outstanding membership, registration or program fees. This is dangerous. We do not want to say we can revoke an individual’s membership at our sole discretion. Let’s remove this provision. We have the right to drop a member only if they violate the terms of membership.
- The program and/or point reward or redemption is void where prohibited by law.
- The program will be governed by Illinois law, without regard to Illinois conflicts of laws principles.
- DRI has the sole discretion to interpret all program rules.