DRI is committed to supporting our members
throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
DRI Town Hall: A Conversation about Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve
Recent events have demonstrated that communication is desperately needed to understand differing perspectives, experiences and views, so that we can discuss important issues with respect, honesty, grace and courage. Nowhere is this more needed than the relationship between law enforcement and the communities which they serve.
DRI’s Protect and Serve Task Force will host a Virtual Town Hall on October 5, 2021, beginning at 12:00 PM (CDT) with an impressive and diverse panel discussing the hard and important issues surrounding police-community relations, police reforms and community expectations. The town hall is offered free of charge and will include the following panelists:
1. The Honorable Luis Gutierrez, former United States Representative from Illinois
2. Greg Ehrie, Vice President, Law Enforcement and Analysis – Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
3. Kevin Dykes, Chief Deputy, Chester County Sheriff's Office, West Chester, PA
4. Scott Bohn, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association
5. Anita M. Alvarez, Chief Legal Counsel, Maryville Academy, Former Cook County State's Attorney, Chicago, IL
DRI is the leading organization of defense attorneys and in-house counsel. Membership in DRI provides access to resources and tools for attorneys who strive to provide high-quality, balanced and excellent service to their clients and corporations. DRI is host to 29 substantive committees whose focus is to develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice. DRI provides access to resources and tools to grow your practice – members can search a database of more than 65,000 experts, attend renowned CLE seminars, conferences and webcasts, network with 22,000+ like-minded defense practitioners and more.