Take Your Career to New Heights with DRI
You’ve put a lot of time and energy into your education by passing the bar, finding the right place to practice and more. Prepare for the next phase in your career by joining the largest association for civil defense attorneys and in-house counsel today!
Young lawyers who passed the bar within the last 5 years can join DRI at a special rate, which includes FREE access to one DRI seminar of choice (value $1,000) plus:
- High-quality, low-cost CLE
- Access to exclusive thought leadership in your area of interest – we have 29 Substantive Law Committees!
- Mentorship – connect with the leaders in the field
- Tools to build your book of business – it’s never too early to start growing your network
- Exclusive member-only publications that provide you with a blueprint for the profession
- Automatic enrollment in DRI's Young Lawyers Committee (YLC), which provides business development, professional development, and leadership opportunities.
- And more!
Join as a Young Lawyer and get the first free seminar within the first 5 years.
Become a Young Lawyer Member Today
WHY JOIN DRI?
DRI is the leading organization for the civil defense community. We enhance the skills and promote the success of the civil defense bar through innovative programming, a vibrant membership community, and advocating on behalf of the legal profession. DRI is focused on representing the interests of our attorneys and the businesses they represent. DRI members come from diverse backgrounds and practice areas, working in firms
of all sizes, as in-house counsel and as claims professionals. For over 50 years, DRI has been the recognized leader in providing the contacts, tools, resources, and education needed to be successful in an ever-changing and competitive legal environment.
Benefits of DRI membership are many and always evolving. DRI is a community-like organization serving the civil defense community, where members can grow their practices, engage with others, network with colleagues, make new friends and learn from best-in-class education programs.
You don’t have to wait for an invite to apply. Membership is open to those who wish to learn and benefit from the many opportunities we offer.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Young lawyer (admitted to the bar ten years or less)—$185/year
Those admitted to the bar 5 years or less also receive a certificate to attend one DRI seminar of their choice for free, by itself a value of over $800.
You can be a Young Lawyer for 10 years.
Learn more about our Membership offerings.