Leverage the Power of DRI
As part of our best-in-class programming, DRI offers a comprehensive calendar of events designed to help attendees access the valuable content and develop the relationships they need to be successful.
Through event sponsorship you can partner with DRI to demonstrate thought leadership, industry support, and practice area-specific expertise to a variety of DRI-related audiences, including our members, industry leaders, and the broader civil defense community.
"SPONSORSHIP SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH PHILANTHROPY. Philanthropy is support of a cause without any commercial incentive. Sponsorship is undertaken for the purpose of achieving commercial objectives."
- IEG’s Guide to Sponsorship, Lesa Ukman
Connect with DRI: Tap Into Our Reach & Influences
DRI is the largest community of civil defense attorneys and their clients.
- Our membership includes civil defense attorneys, in-house counsel, and claims executives.
- Our core audience includes unmatched contacts from lawyers, providers, and others in the field. Leadership in this space regularly engages with our content and attends our events as they look to shape the future of the civil defense bar.
- The civil defense bar looks to DRI for guidance on best practices, the latest legislative updates, practice management advice, lawyer to lawyer knowledge sharing, and ideas around creating successful outcomes for clients.
Where Law Firms Market Themselves: Legal Marketing Platform for Success
Finding meaningful ways to engage can be a challenge. DRI event sponsorship stands out among a wide array of traditional and new media options as the leading solution for law firm marketing according to ABA’s 2020 Profile of the Legal Profession report.
Source: 2020 Legal Technology Survery Report. Created with Datawrapper
Opportunities to Engage with the DRI Community
- Learn how you can work with us to align your brand with DRI’s through strategic thought leadership and a well-thought-out promotional plan.
- Access insider updates, the flagship Annual Meeting, monthly in-person and virtual programming, thought leadership collaboration, premium recognition and promotional rights, and exclusive opportunities to connect with DRI members.
- DRI provides a platform where business development intersects with professional development by producing 20+ seminars a year. Our programs provide best-in-class education and valuable insights for various civil defense practice areas and affinity groups defense practice areas -- including Product Liability, Insurance Coverage and Claims, Drug & Medical Devices, and more, including DRI’s Diversity & Inclusion, Women in the Law and Young Lawyers affinity groups
Learn How DRI Can Help You Reach Your Goals
As a valued solution provider and thought leader in the space we invite you to join us to strengthen your alignment with the DRI community, build on existing relationships, and network with 20,000+ like-minded defense practitioners. To learn more please fill out our sales contact form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.