Corporate Counsel Membership
For licensed attorneys who are employed exclusively by a corporate or other private sector organization for the purpose of providing legal representation and counsel only to that corporation, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- Access to all DRI Substantive Law Committees and specialized litigation groups.
- Subscriptions to For the Defense, The Voice, The Brief Case, and In-House Defense Quarterly.
- Free or discounted pricing on all seminars, webinars, on-demand learning, and more.
- Exclusive access to DRI’s member Solutions Marketplace and its vetted Affinity Programs.
- Speaking opportunities to demonstrate expertise and become established as a thought leader.
- Countless networking opportunities with potential clients and attorneys for business referrals.
- Free attendance to any DRI seminar or webinar* if the in-house counsel joins DRI’s Corporate Counsel Committee (at no charge).
*Excludes DRI's Annual Meeting
Corporate Counsel Application (PDF)