State and Local Defense Organizations (SLDO) Free Membership Program
Join DRI Today, With No Upfront Costs!
DRI has partnered with many State and Local Defense Organizations (SLDOs) to offer a free DRI Membership Pilot program for eligible members.
To qualify for the SLDO Free DRI Membership Program, you must:
DRI is the largest association of civil defense attorneys and in-house counsel, connecting members regionally and nationally. We enhance the skills and promote the success of the civil defense bar through innovative programming, a vibrant membership community, and advocacy on behalf of the legal profession. DRI is focused on business development and networking opportunities for more than 16,000 like-minded practitioners and industry representatives. DRI members come from diverse backgrounds and practice areas, working in firms of all sizes as both in-house counsel and claims professionals.
For more than 50 years, DRI has been the recognized leader in providing the contacts, tools, resources, and education needed to be successful in an ever-changing and competitive legal environment. The benefits of DRI membership are countless and evolving. Learn more about all that DRI has to offer here.
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- The Defense Association of New York, Inc.
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Dakota Defense Lawyers Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- The Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Tri-State Defense Lawyers Association
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
Note: If you don't see your SLDO listed, encourage them to participate in the program.
- Membership eligibility will be cross-referenced between DRI and SLDOs. If it is determined you do not meet the qualifications, you will be given the opportunity to pay for an individual membership or have your membership terminated.
- Individuals applying must meet DRI’s Individual Membership criteria: "Lawyers in private practice who devote a substantial portion of their professional time to the representation of businesses, insurance companies and/or their insureds, associations, or governmental entities in civil litigation."
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Program dates may vary slightly by SLDO