Summer Associates and Judicial Interns of DRI Member Firms Can Join DRI Today, For Free!
As a benefit of membership, DRI is offering free Law Student Membership to 2023 Summer Associates and Judicial Interns of eligible members.
- Complimentary registration to all DRI seminars and Annual Meeting.
- Access to all 29 DRI Committees, including the Young Lawyers Committee.
- Subscriptions to DRI's publications: The Voice, For the Defense, The Brief Case, and In-House Defense Quarterly.
To qualify for the 2023 Summer Associates and Judicial Interns Free Membership Program, Summer Associates and Judicial Interns must:
- Have been a 2023 Summer Associate or Judicial Intern of a current DRI member.
- Not be a current member of DRI.
- Be currently registered as a full-time or evening student pursuing a J.D. degree.
- Submit a Summer Associate and Judicial Intern Free Membership Program online membership application by October 31, 2023.
DRI is the largest association of civil defense attorneys and in-house counsel, connecting members regionally and nationally. We enhance the skills and promote the success of the civil defense bar through innovative programming, a vibrant membership community, and advocacy on behalf of the legal profession. DRI is focused on business development and networking opportunities for more than 16,000 like-minded practitioners and industry representatives. DRI members come from diverse backgrounds and practice areas, working in firms of all sizes as both in-house counsel and claims professionals.
For more than 50 years, DRI has been the recognized leader in providing the contacts, tools, resources, and education needed to be successful in an ever-changing and competitive legal environment. The benefits of DRI membership are countless and evolving. Learn more about all that DRI has to offer here.
Questions? Please contact DRI Customer Service at 312.795.1101 or email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below by October 31, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
Don't see it? Click here.