DRI is the leading organization for the civil defense community. We enhance the skills and promote the success of the civil defense bar through innovative programming, a vibrant membership community, a robust online library of content and vigorous advocacy on behalf of the legal profession.
Being a part of DRI affords you the opportunity to utilize our resources and programs to help expand your network, grow your career, and build your business. We are not just a part of your career; we’re a partner in your career.
- Our network consists of over 16,000 like-minded civil defense practitioners.
- DRI is host to 29 substantive committees and SLGs whose focus is to develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice.
- DRI provides access to resources and tools to grow your practice – members can search a database of more than 65,000 experts, attend renowned CLE seminars, conferences and webcasts.
- DRI creates speaking opportunities for members and their firms to demonstrate their expertise.
- Complete list of DRI member benefits
For questions, call Customer Service at 312.795.1101