DRI’s Young Lawyers Seminar "Rising to the Occasion – Better Advocates and Counselors" will take place June 23–25, 2021 at The Marquette Hotel in Minneapolis, MN.
This year’s seminar will help new lawyers and law students reset, realign, and refocus on becoming a better person, a better team member, and a better advocate for themselves and their clients. Don’t miss you chance to:
- Uncover issues related to racial and gender equity and inclusivity, including how decision-makers at every level can effect meaningful change in the legal industry.
- Hear from Minnesota’s federal and state judiciary on the State’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how those lessons will shape the future of the practice of law.
- Learn the business-building skills of personalizing the corporate defendant and impressing in-house counsel.
- Network with your colleagues in Wednesday afternoon’s Enneagram Workshop, where we will equip you for personal transformation and greatly improved working relationships.
Please select a category below to jump straight to the section.
DRI Member Pricing: $695
Non-Member Pricing: $795
DRI Member Pricing: $795
Non-Member Pricing: $895
DRI Member Pricing: $695
Non-Member Pricing: $695
Register by May 25, 2021 to receive the early registration rate. If you wish to have your name appear on the registration list distributed at the seminar and receive the course materials in advance, DRI must receive your registration by June 8, 2021 (please allow 10 days for processing). Registrations received after June 18, 2021 will be processed on-site.
Hotel and Travel Information
A limited number of discounted hotel rooms have been made available at the The Marquette Hotel, 710 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Take advantage of the group rate of $249.00 Single/Double in one of two ways:
- Reserve Online
- Contact the hotel directly at 612.333.4545 and mention the DRI Young Lawyers Seminar.
The hotel block is limited and rooms and rates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must make reservations by May 25, 2021, to be eligible for the hotel’s group rate. Requests for reservations made after May 25, 2021 are subject to room and rate availability. A small portion of your room rate offsets the costs of the seminar.
Travel Discounts: DRI is pleased to announce that discounted air fares are available on various major air carriers for DRI seminar attendees. To receive these discounts, please contact Direct Travel Ltd., DRI’s official travel provider, at 800.840.0908. If you would like to have access to the DRI online travel booking tool, you must complete a Business Travel Profile form at www.dt.com. Within 24 business hours, you will receive information on accessing the system.
Earn up to 9.25 of continuing legal education hours from this seminar.
If you would like to contact DRI about seminar sponsorship opportunities, including pricing, or to reserve a spot, please contact:
In-House Counsel and Claims Executives Initiatives
Thank You to DRI’s Young Lawyers Committee
Melissa H. Rose
Program Second Vice-Chair
Stephanie M. Wurdock
Committee First Vice-Chair
Brett A. Tarver
Committee Second Vice-Chair
Laurie K. Miller