Send this suggested email to your peers, encouraging them to join DRI. Feel free to edit as you see fit and incorporate your DRI story.
Subj: An Invitation to Join Me in DRI
Dear < insert name >,
I hope you and your practice are doing well. I am reaching out to let you know that the leading organization of civil defense attorneys and in-house counsel – DRI – is providing a great offering to new members who join during the month of May.
I hope you will join* me as a member this month, and you will automatically receive a $100 CLE credit for upcoming DRI programming. I can tell you that the seminars and webinars DRI puts on are cutting edge and cover a number of practice areas, so there’s something for everyone.
Belonging to DRI has been one of the best investments I have made both professionally – and personally. In addition to its top-notch programming, DRI has provided me several resources that have been instrumental to the success of my career, including: real-time access to information, giving my clients distinct competitive advantages; innovative networking and business development opportunities through DRI’s Substantive Law Committees and seminars; and a community of friends I turn to for peer support.
I encourage you to consider joining DRI, so you, too, can take advantage of all the resources that have helped me grow my career. You can also join online, select referral code IM-2021MAY-CLE and my name as the referring DRI member, and you will receive a $100 CLE credit for upcoming DRI programming. If you have any questions about DRI or membership, feel free to reach out to me or email email@example.com.
< insert your name >
*You must join via this membership application or online and use referral code IM-2021MAY-CLE to be eligible for the reward.
Link bolded text from the template to the following page:
upcoming DRI programming
real-time access to information
Substantive Law Committees
consider joining DRI
eligible for the reward
Post this suggested copy to your social channels with the images linked below.
Social Posts for the Web:
- With my #DRImembership, I gained several resources and networking opportunities that have been instrumental to the success of my #legal career. You won't regret your time as a #DRILawyer; join today: bit.ly/2QzbFdv
- As a #DRILawyer for INSERT years, I've enjoyed DRI's top-notch programming, innovative networking, and business development opportunities through DRI's Substantive Law Committees and seminars. This month is #DRImembership month, and I'd love for you to join us! Join here 👉 : bit.ly/2QzbFdv
- My #DRImembership has been one of the best investments I have made both professionally – and personally. With abundant networking opportunities, especially in DRI's Substantive Law Committees, resources that have helped me grow my career, and so much more, I highly encourage any civil defense #lawyer to join. You won't regret your time as a #DRILawyer; join today: bit.ly/2QzbFdv 👥 #DRImeansbusiness
Social Images for the Web:
DRI Member Stories
Link to this page in your communications to peers, so they can hear from other members on the value of DRI membership.
The best part of May Membership Month? You and your recruit get rewarded!
- New Members: Those that use this application (PDF) or join online and use the referral code IM-2021MAY-CLE will automatically receive a $100 CLE credit for upcoming DRI programming.
- Current Members: When the recruit includes your name on their application, you will receive a $100 Advocate Certificate. In addition, for every member you recruit in the month of May, you will receive one entry into a random drawing for one of the following five prizes:
- 2021 DRI Annual Meeting or Seminar Registration (Value $995)
- 1,500 DRI Dividend Points, which can be redeemed for a $250 Advocate Certificate (2 prizes)
- $150 American Express Gift Cards (2 prizes)
- One random recruiter and their new member recruit will also be interviewed for a feature in The Voice in the month of June