CHICAGO (February 22, 2022) —On the latest episode of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Douglas K. Burrell, President of DRI. The podcast celebrates a historic moment in the legal industry, as for the first time ever, four of the country’s top bar associations are being led by Black presidents.
In their conversation, Nick and Douglas discuss:
- What it means to Douglas to be part of this historic moment.
- The impact recent elections of Black presidents can have on the future of the industry.
- Some of the biggest challenges being faced by women and diverse attorneys today.
- The role bar associations can play in making the legal industry more inclusive.
- The importance of getting involved and expanding your network.
Listen to the podcast below.