At the 2022 DRI Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, October 25–28, the DRI Board of Directors elected four individuals to join them as national directors (each serving three-year terms), as well as the next DRI second vice president and secretary–treasurer. Four new regional directors were also selected, and they will serve three-year terms.
Thank you to the Nominating Committee, chaired this year by DRI Past President John F. Kuppens, for its work during the 2022 DRI Elections.
Congratulations to the individuals below for their appointments.
Second Vice President
- R. Jeffrey Lowe, Kightlinger & Gray LLP, New Albany, Indiana
- Kathy J. Maus, Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig LLP, Tallahassee, Florida
- Marie E. Chafe, Conn Kavanaugh Rosenthal Peisch & Ford LLP, Boston, Massachusetts
- Dessi N. Day, Greene & Roberts LLP, San Diego, California
- Catherine Ava Leatherwood, Rogers Townsend, LLC, Columbia, South Carolina
- Barclay Wong, Drewry Simmons Vornehm LLP, Carmel, Indiana
- Michael L. Dailey, Schmidt Dailey & O'Neill LLC, Baltimore, Maryland, Mid-Atlantic Region
- Renée Welze Livingston, Livingston Law Firm, Walnut Creek, California, Pacific Region
- Christopher J. Pyles, Sulloway & Hollis PLLC, Concord, New Hampshire, Northeast Region
- Tanner Walls, Moye White LLC, Denver, Colorado, Mid Region