At the 2023 DRI Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, on October 25–27, the DRI Board of Directors elected four individuals to join them as national directors (each serving three-year terms), as well as the next DRI second vice president and secretary-treasurer. Four new regional directors were also announced, and they will serve three-year terms.
Thank you to the Nominating Committee, chaired this year by DRI Past President Toyja E. Kelley, for its work during the 2023 DRI Elections.
Congratulations to the individuals below for their appointments.
Second Vice President
- Jill Cranston Rice, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Sara M. Turner, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, Birmingham, Alabama
- Jody C. Corbett, City of Phoenix Law Department, Phoenix, Arizona
- Mario J. Delano, Campbell, Foley, Delano & Adams, LLC, Wall, New Jersey
- Stacy L. Douglas, Everett Dorey LLP, Irvine, California
- Danielle M. Waltz, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Charleston, West Virginia
- Matthew J. Lavisky, Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig LLP, Florida | Southeast Region
- Matthew T. Nelson¸ Warner Norcross + Judd LLP, Michigan | Central Region
- Rachel Tallon Reynolds, Wilson Elser, Washington | Northwest Region
- Aleksandra (Aleks) Zivanovic, SGI Canada, Toronto, Canada | Canadian Region