Engage with the most influential civil defense attorneys and in-house counsel from across the country at the DRI Annual Meeting in Philadelphia! From October 25–28, connect with peers and leaders in your field, make connections from all over the country, promote your practice and grow your expertise, and more.
Don’t miss our exciting lineup of keynote speakers:
- DRI President-Elect Lana Olson will host a fireside chat with keynote speaker and former President and CEO of GE, Alex Dimitrief, about the new standards that were set for client service during the pandemic.
- Debbie Epstein Henry will interview keynote speaker and bestselling author on happiness and human nature, Gretchen Rubin, on how it’s possible to practice law and happiness in a post-pandemic world.
- In addition, SCOTUS expert Tom Dupree will discuss recent high-profile SCOTUS decisions and preview upcoming cases to be decided this term.
Click here for our full agenda (PDF)
DRI means business, so this year we’ve expanded the opportunities at our Annual Meeting to further enhance your knowledge base and increase your meaningful connections. In tandem with our trusted, traditional offerings, you will enjoy new, creative ways to make valuable business contacts. Some opportunities include:
- On-site CLE offerings including CLE on the Go, plus 4 additional hours of on-demand CLE
- Reimagined networking receptions to help promote significant interactions
- Committee meetings, including opportunities for peer engagement and philanthropy
- Complimentary on-site networking lunches on Thursday and Friday
Don’t miss out, early registration ends soon! Save $300 on registration if you register by September 12. Plus, take advantage of the special group hotel rate of $289 Single/Double at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown if you book before September 27.
Did you like this article?
Become a member today for full access to The Voice and DRI's three other publications!